Paul Moore Wedding Singer - Providing first class wedding entertainment on your special day
RSS

Recent Posts

wedding season truly begins
christmas swing
christmas
christmas gigs
new james arthur song

Categories

Activities
christmas season
december christmas prezzies are a coming whoop
long dec weekend
new recordings
November blues
scotland
Soul
tributes
wedding season
weddings 2016
powered by

My Blog

accord hospice sunday

Accord hospce at the glynhill hotel on sunday over 260 ladies you were all fantastic you know how to party, great charity and absolutely lovely people hope to see you all again soon

9 Comments to accord hospice sunday :

Comments RSS
Vanessa Robinson on 29 April 2014 16:37
Brilliant day thanks Paul, as you say the ladies loved you and the busy dance floor at an afternoon event is clear evidence of that! Very talented on that electic guitar too! Hope to have you at another event soon!
Reply to comment

paul moore on 29 April 2014 16:42
thanks vanessa loved it awesome afternoon thanks for letting me be a part of it,ive got best man duties this coming weekend then im back on the road the week after busy bee take care and thanks again paul

best dissertation writing service on 30 April 2018 22:42
Do you have any photos from this event? I would like to see some of them.
Reply to comment

website design service on 26 June 2018 11:27
As a leading Web Design Service in USA, design tool 5 fully understands the importance of a website (not needed), an online presence, to any business.
Reply to comment

online play sudoku on 28 June 2018 11:37
Online games are very nice and awesome to do enjoy free online sudoku on our site and do enjoy.
Reply to comment

q on 16 May 2019 11:24
q
Reply to comment

ukbestessay on 21 May 2019 08:12
It is really nice that you have an event like this. I hope you enjoyed the said event. Did you enjoy the dance? Did the girls enjoyed it too? I hope you can organize more events like this. I like this kind of event. It makes me happy because I know that it will serve as the bonding for those who will attend the event. Do you have pictures? I want to see pictures. I want to see how happy the attendees were.
Reply to comment

Get Your Money Right on 10 June 2019 15:24
Do you want to earn money while continue the study? For many students, office job is not possible. So online job is absolutely perfect for them. Anyone can make money online by working in internet whenever they want. Visit us to know more about online income.
Reply to comment

pictaram on 26 August 2019 09:07
I personally like your post; you have shared good insights and experiences. Keep it up.
Reply to comment