Paul Moore Wedding Singer - Providing first class wedding entertainment on your special day
RSS

Recent Posts

wedding season truly begins
christmas swing
christmas
christmas gigs
new james arthur song

Categories

Activities
christmas season
december christmas prezzies are a coming whoop
long dec weekend
new recordings
November blues
scotland
Soul
tributes
wedding season
weddings 2016
powered by

My Blog

Kim and Shauns wedding at the treebridge hotel 19th april 2014

one word Awesome what a night
sung the first dance so amazing which is also one of my all time faves dance floor full the whole night when i was singing and when i was a dj as well great choice of music you know your stuff Kim enjoy your new life togeather Kim and Shaun what a class couple

12 Comments to Kim and Shauns wedding at the treebridge hotel 19th april 2014:

Comments RSS
Kim Jackson on 30 April 2014 17:47
Thank you Paul for making our wedding day complete. We had an amazing day from start to finish and you added some very special memories to the latter part of our wedding. You were fab Paul. We had the best day ever and you definitely made our night very special and personal to us. Fantastic voice, EVERY ONE thoroughly enjoyed your talents. The atmosphere was so warm and friendly and you really took the time to play our suggestions during the disco and were so in tune with our choice in music. Lots of people commented on your singing and several people thought, when you first started singing " So Amazing" that it was actually a Luther track....a huge compliment I think and well deserved. You have an amazing soulful voice. Thank you for taking the time to sing this for us, it meant a lot as our first dance. I was so pleased to see the dance floor packed from the very moment you started to the end of the evening, we all had our dancing shoes on!!! (lol) and partied until the very end. So, a very big THANK YOU once again, will definitely recommend you Paul and have already passed your details on to our friends. Good luck & best wishes, Kim & Shaun the new Mr & Mrs Jackson
Reply to comment

paul on 26 May 2014 23:28
thank you so much for letting me be a part of such an extra special night loved it. paul

nice on 23 April 2018 04:55
Nice
Reply to comment

best essay service on 25 April 2018 06:34
The wedding day is the most memorable time of a girl's life. For me this is the most sacred part of any event that will happen in my life. I'm happy that you shared the wedding of Kim and Shaun at the tree bridge hotel. I know that the couple is so lovely in their day , but still the readers of your blog like if you add some pictures of them. It is a plus if there are some, interesting to see. I like the content of your post and I am amazed on how you deliver the lines to finish this kind of blog post.
Reply to comment

Tony on 08 June 2018 13:08
Great!
Reply to comment

assignment writing help uk on 23 June 2018 08:18
These are the most beautiful wedding highlights that I have got to read for the first time and they are adorable. These are the moments that we are not able to forget ever in our life for the whole life.
Reply to comment

website design service on 26 June 2018 11:26
Web Design Agency. Get Everything You Need For Your Online Business. We Offer Website Design Services with Professional Website Designers.
Reply to comment

Commercial Removal on 23 July 2018 08:25
I share this information quite a bit so I thought it would be helpful to me as well to have some of the best pins in one post.
Reply to comment

cheap wholesale ray ban on 28 September 2018 11:53
Kim and Shauns wedding at the treebridge hotel 19th april 2018.
Reply to comment

Wedding Jewelry on 21 March 2019 03:53
Celebrate the most romantic day of your life with peerlessly beautiful diamond jewellery from De Beers. Our wedding jewellery collections.
Reply to comment

Wedding Rings on 19 July 2019 07:43
There is diverse variation in wedding rings among men and women. Some people respect the tradition and want to choose the classic style while some people want something modern. There is also many alternatives in between modern and traditional designs. We provide a huge collection of wedding rings to meet your demand.
Reply to comment

cervical dystonia physical therapy on 22 August 2019 08:55
Been reading this site for awhile now, always has really good posts and topics please keep it up! loads of blogs are going under lately from lack of new posts etc
Reply to comment