Paul Moore Wedding Singer - Providing first class wedding entertainment on your special day
RSS

Recent Posts

wedding season truly begins
christmas swing
christmas
christmas gigs
new james arthur song

Categories

Activities
christmas season
december christmas prezzies are a coming whoop
long dec weekend
new recordings
November blues
scotland
Soul
tributes
wedding season
weddings 2016
powered by

My Blog

last night of the weekend

been a good weekend  freddie at the roker hotel on friday buble at guisbrough hall last night and freddie at the grand hotel tonight should be a great night also i now have a brand new white starlit dancefloor that i will be hiring out with myself singing and dj ing or even just by itself.it is stunning and perfect for weddings and corperate events i will be advertising this real soon watch this space

10 Comments to last night of the weekend:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on 27 March 2017 05:24
hfg
Reply to comment

rushessay on 01 June 2018 13:37
Wow, it was a great weekend for you indeed! I am so glad to read that!
Reply to comment

alice on 19 June 2018 10:25
nice
Reply to comment

thesis writing on 19 June 2018 13:07
You can stay assured that while buying thesis writing online from our website, you will receive various freebies such as free table of content, free referencing style, free dissertation title suggestion in case your professor didn't assign one. No other assignment help services will present you with such services as we do.
Reply to comment

Tungsten Rings on 21 March 2019 03:53
Buy beautiful tungsten wedding bands and quality tungsten rings for both men and women, and receive free tungsten band resizing for life!
Reply to comment

resume prime review on 18 April 2019 05:12
That seems to be a very great night you had! I have heard that Grand Hotel has great accomodation services. My friend stayed there for two nights, and she told me that the decor of the guest rooms and suites, some with balconies, differs, yet all convey a carefree, comfortable, luxurious summer vibe expressed through a riotous blend of colors and striped, checked and lush botanic-patterned fabrics. She also said that several suites are named after former first ladies of the US and reflect their decor preferences while residing in the White House. I told her, I might try to experience what she has experienced at the Grand Hotel.
Reply to comment

q on 14 May 2019 07:07
q
Reply to comment

essay service on 19 May 2019 05:16
I heard this hotel often with my cousin because she always said to me that I need to visit this place for my wedding and consider it to my choices became the place is so beautiful, elegant and stunning she also said that I will love it. So now I am lucky that I find your blog and I found out that new dance floor, I think that it's my 1st priority now because me and my husband love dancing and this may be our theme in our wedding.
Reply to comment

300-115 exam questions answers on 25 May 2019 08:27
Certsout.com provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt. Download instant free demo & begin preparation.
Reply to comment

Here is a remarkably decent one and gives in-depth data. Enough obliged for this modest article
Reply to comment